Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Book Reviews

The Edge On The Sword


I found "The Edge on the Sword" to be a very interesting book. Full of adventure and struggles, this story held my interest securely. The deeds in the book are most heroic and touching, and Rebecca Tingle has written an extraordinary book. I give this book by biggest thumbs-up attitude and thank her for placing some values in this tale.

Francis and Clare: Saints of Assisi


This book has provided me with some insight of the faith. Helen Walker Homan portrayed St. Francis and St. Clare as they should be, giving up everything to serve God. He is our guide, and this book has shown me that we must put aside the pleasures in life, take up our cross, and follow Him. Thank you so much, Helen Homan, for writing this astounding book. I was very pleased with what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment