Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time Away

The time I have spent away from blogging has been - I hate to say it - refreshing. I guess I just needed that extra little break to get me writing again. What, with school and all I've just been as busy as a beaver. Well, perhaps slightly less so.

I've started up writing again, and drawing, too. My sketches have not changed much, accept that I do the outlines in pencil and now I fill them in with chalk pastel. They're turning up beautifully, I think. Well, perhaps I ought to be more modest: I think their worth acknowledging, at least, now. But, life goes on. I have indeed been keeping up on my reading and horseback riding. I can't say I'm surprised at that since I have Oz. No, I have to go out and ride whether I want to or not. He's a piece of work, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment