Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep

Have you ever wished to be popular by way of beauty? If the answer is yes, which it probably will be, then let me tell you what is wrong with this from my perspective. True beauty isn't how good you look on the outside. I don't care if you have blemishes all over your body, or a wart on your nose. It doesn't matter that your feet may be twice as big as other peoples' or your fingers fat and stubby. This doesn't count for whether you are beautiful or not. True beauty lies within yourself. Kindness, thoughtfulness, love, charity, hope, and faith are the real qualities of true beauty. The phrase "Beauty is only skin deep" is not true. The real phrase is this: Beauty lies within.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's very true except I'm not sure if "Beauty is only skin deep" means that alone. I think it might mean that beauty is on the inside, just like that last phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. It sounded like it was only skin deep and doesn't go any further. But I think beauty is more than that.

    ReplyDelete