Monday, March 2, 2009

A Bunch Of Laughs

Random Profile Questions

Here are some random questions that my profile has given me. I hope you find some of them as witty as I do.

Question: Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?
My Answer: I would have it made of marshmallows, and it would stand for my victory over carbohydrates.

Question: The first time you had your shoes taken off - how surprised were you to see that you still had toes?
My Answer: Very. At first I thought they were just big blisters.


Question: You've rented a sky-writer to propose to your significant other, but it's completely overcast. What will you do?
My Answer: Dye the sky-writer.

Question: The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
My Answer: Who said anything about me drinking it? I made it for the neighbor's watch dog.

Question: What spells can you cast with magic markers?
My Answer: I'd tell you if I hadn't erased my book of spells with the magic eraser that went with them.

Question: You've been entered in a shadow puppet contest. What's your best pose?
My Answer: I have stage fright and I have goosebumps, so my friend suggested I try a chicken.

Question: Why does the color blue mean raspberry-flavored?
My Answer: I've often wondered that myself...

Question: You're in the grocery store with a broken cart. How will you ever be that hungry?
My Answer: When I'm on a diet.

Question: You've got to make contact with the alien leader. How will you tell when the conversation is finished?
My Answer: When he hangs up on me.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Those were hilarious. I think you're more witty than the questions, though. How come I never realized that's what was meant by profile questions?

    ReplyDelete